Thursday, July 29, 2010

Camp Week 2 update


HiHi  !!  we are having a great time.  Went to a huge water display with about 100 vertical spouts shooting way high and set to music.  We were not really supposed to go into the fountain part but everyone does it anyways so of course we did and the kids had tons of fun. Our quiet little Leah ( I call her my liittle bunny) was pleased to go in with Lianna, and our wee Jill was more comfortable just walking about on the surronding area (I call her my little goat- she never stops moving, she doesn't talk at all but laughs all the time, she "butts" people occasionally, and will eat anything. Just like a happy little goat.) Lianna is still doing great, her attitude is amazing and she is managing not being too tired.  Yes some of the group is getting tired, some of them came tried I think!  The young people are all doing great and tons of fun to be with.  Our little ones are soaking up our love and we can really see them responding.  Last night Jill gave me a big good night kiss, and Leah yesterday said "Wo Ai Ni" which means "I Love You" in Chinese.  Both of these are huge steps for them. I am looking fwd to getting home and being with you and sharing all the stories.  Before coming I thought I might not want to leave but I'm actually ready to finish up and come home. I forgot to tell you our 24 hr train trip turned into 48hrs, b/c of landslides and floods, but that's a story I'll save for home.  Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment