Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First Day At Camp

Another update Marnie has sent 


I miss you alot and wish you were here to share this experience with me.  The first full day with the kids was GREAT.  I can already say "I love you" and feel it in my heart. Liannna of course is doing fantastic, she is a natural with her translator and her buddy, as you might imagine.  She is being very independent, sometimes I don't see her for hours on end, even at meal time she is not with me.  I have a second year university student as translator, and 2 buddies: a 14 yo girl, and a 10 yo girl, both very sweet, esp the little one.  During "family time" today (when we are together with just our little group) we went through the photos of our family- they loved that and had lots of Q's.  Thank you Sarah for getting them together for me.  I'm glad you're all good, the hard part about getting ready to go camping is over, now you can have some fun!  The next days will go quickly for all of us and we will be home again!!  lots of hugs and kisses for everyone- Sarah, Brad, Dad... i miss u   see u soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment