Thursday, July 8, 2010

Off to China...

Well, imagine ... why did I think I'd have time to blog ??!!  But then I didn't think anyone would look at it and someone (thank you) said "hey you haven't done any new posts" so la-tee-dah!  Most of you know but for the few who don't:  Lianna and I are leaving for China for 3 weeks, on Monday. YEAH we are so excited!! We are going with an organization called Bring Me Hope, so google that for more info if you like, or there's a quick youtube video under Bring Me Hope:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC2rmCRQRKQ
You might want to have a kleenex handy...
So I'm dying my hair right now- dark brunette for China- kidding! Once a blonde , always a blonde.  That's how I finally found a few minutes to blog.  Lianna has her bag mostly packed, of course.  Mine is barely started.  I do have the hockey bag over-stuffed with toys, crafts, clothes, meds, etc etc etc. Can't lift it but who cares, someone will come to our rescue: people always feel sorry for blondes, I hope it works in China as well  :) .  So  4 SLEEPS TO GO !!  We serve an AWESOME God.

11 comments:

  1. Way to go girl, I'm so proud of you and Lianna for following your hearts.
    Love Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe its almost time for you to go.
    God speed!
    Be safe!

    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so disconnected from the world around me...you're leaving Monday!? Wow! Sorry I didn't say good-ye Friday! All the best and don't buy any souvenirs, they are all made in China.
    Be Safe,
    Derrick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so here is a thought...if I have a problem with my eyes over the next 3 weeks...who do I call???? LOL....have a great trip Marnie...we will pray for you...Dave & Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I can't believe that you guys are already on your way!! God bless, and we'll keep you all in our prayers. Love, Tara & Connor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay..... did you or did you not go to China? I thought I had put you on the plane... or did I? Who was that? There's a team looking for you encouraging words..... an update.

    where "O" where did my little Marnie go..... "O" where "O" where is Lianna?

    Love you Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to hear some news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still curious about your trip! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmm......
    I guess the chance to use a computer is even less than you thought!!!
    Hope you're settling in OK.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andrea I'm not sure???, I received 2 different e-mails from 2 different locations, the Best family and the Wallace family.
    I starting to think there enjoying the break and not wanting to speak with us :)

    ReplyDelete